AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Good afternoon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can i disable my adsense within account youtobe?, caz it active to nowhere and understand as not necessary to have active on youtobe to make real money.

None there on forum adsense or youtobe.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Good afternoon

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, and welcome to the AdWords forum.

For questions about AdSense, you should post your question to the AdSense Help forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good evening.
How age you have caz i'm here to find answers and not to send me into another way, okay?
I look before human on AdSense Help and not found respond wich i need.
There it say only as not necessary to have active adsense account on youtobe to make really and true money.
Thats why i come here and maybe someone on adwords community knows the answer caz, on AdSense Help it not tell me nothing about, how i can disable.
If, i'm mistake you are my guest to give the link exactly and precise where that answer is but remember i, didn't found nowhere.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

I'm sorry that you have not gotten anyone to answer your question on the AdSense forum but that does not mean you will find qualified assistance here. This forum is dedicated to AdWords and we answer questions about that product. We do not answer questions about AdSense.

If you choose, you can contact Google directly. Information on how to do that is on this page.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good morning.
I want to give feedback negative on Adsense forum english since people wich there only instigate me.
For example, in continuation i will take discussion from Adsense forum english wich include me and posted here like a proof.

euLevel 1 (Doctor Dexter schimbaţi)
11 apr.
Good evening Colette W.
Is wrong Colette since i posted before on Romanian forum and nobody answer so, conclusion none there, that Romanian forum is fake.
Now Colette W please tell me something else about reference wich give me at
discussion beginning.
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9914?hl=en
Writing at general about temporarily suspend if you look inside and nothing concretely by that.
I peek in my account adsense and, not found temporarily suspend, just remove.
She answer,
Colette W
11 apr. (acum 22 (de) ore)
Sorry but I still don't understand what you're trying to ask.

Another example from discussion,
10 apr.
Good evening Colette W.
I wanna know more about temporarily suspend adsense from account youtube like how i do ; where it is and rest information.
Tell me please exactly where did you think it was a language barrier.
Another respond like this,
luzieLevel 17
10 apr.
The language barrier has been explained to you several times now. Your command of English is too weak to make yourself understandable. I urge you again to ask in the Romanian forum:
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/adsense-ro

Another example by discussion,
11 apr.
Lusie i'm not talk with you in first time, okay.
Why put within discussion and interrupt if, the question is for Colette W?
Do you have problem luzie or what?
How can be possible to i understanding you and, you not???????
Tell me luzie if, you have something to say.
You not read last time when i told you, on Romanian forum none there ; not help nobody and nothing there or what !!!!!
Wake up luzie caz your mind is not good.
Here luzie mister is not respond, i wonder why

I make at school english and my note is 9.
I have more connection and talk in english with many people and they how can understand me !!!
I was gone into London ; Chicago ; Ibiza where i speek just english and not have any problem with that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good morning.
Nobody wants to help me on adsense forums.
Lady Gracey it move my questions on youtube monetization forums and there is none human.