AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Good Bye Adwords!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Let me share with community my experience with Google Adwords. I apologize if some one get offended but im sure the admins most likley delete my post for "violating" another one of Googles policies..but here it goes anyways maybe some one who cares will actualy reed this.

From Lauryn with Google:
Hi Alexander,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to check-in and let you know that I am still working with our internal team to ensure that your account is back up and running. To be quite transparent, I am frustrated and disappointed at the time it is taking for our team to review the account.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you while the Policy Team continues to review the account.

I appreciate your patience and I hope to have an update for you soon.

Best wishes,

Lauryn

Google Inc. | The AdWords Team | 1-866-2-GOOGLE | adwords.google.com

To Lauryn from LoneStarProServices:Hey Lauryn!
Wanted to let you kniw I have cancelled our account with google advertising. I will be expecting a refund of $600 that i deposited with google Adwords. I wanted to pay them for clicks and see a kind of result Adwords can create for our new company. Instead we will be investing our money on platforms with better b2b relationship. Google I think forgot what it is to be a small company and how important it is to get right support in order to succeed.
That is why your competitors will be getting the money I was planing to spend with you. We ware ready for $500 a day budget x7 days per week. That is potentially $182,000. I think your competitors will want it more then you do when you suspended our ads after a week of wasted time and empty promises! I am done. Good luck in your future growth. I hope your share holders will find my news release and review of the service i received from your company or should i say lack-off! BBB and your new partner Yelp that is more then likley will hide my review will hear from me and our employees as well. But bottom line is Your competitoors will love our business! Good Bye Google.

p.s we are switching to our own email. **bleep** it all! i dont even want to use your freakin email or android devices. this whole experiance made me hate you as a company! and your business structure is digusting! And i hope everyone who finds my review will know who you are! but more importantly your investors if they know how recklessly you turn away new business. and refund money that was already yours!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Good Bye Adwords!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Lone Star Pro S;

Policy issues could take a long time until resolved, especially is some fields / verticals... Smiley Surprised

So, let's see if we can help from our side:

• Was the account submitted to a review immediately after the campaign was set up?
  • Can you share the website URL you intended to promote?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The account was submitted for review, it kicked on on Monday 13th and again shut down for review.
I called in few times and on Thursday it seemed to be back on track. Then come friday morning and account is marked suspended. website url is www.longstarproservices.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again @Lone Star Pro S;

Your site does not load on my side. Could this be the issue?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Interesting. Not only does the web site not load, there appears to be no DNS for the domain.

I did find www.lonestarproservices.com. Perhaps a type in the web site address?

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords