AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Give me perfect Solution:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my technical support Account is suspended and google adwords team send me email that there is serious violation, any new related account also get suspended automatically.

Recently, This problem is happened for Tech support Business..

1. [ But now i want to change that website for ecommerce (selling products) in the same domain name Can i create new account for ecommerce with the same domain name and address ]..

2. [ I was complete my google adwords certified partner exam just 2 bays before and i want to add my company name in the partner profile (same noame of tech support company and address) but the domain is different for this adwords website, is there any proble with that, & any relation between the suspended account]

Regards,

Kuber

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael 123
September 2015

Re: Give me perfect Solution:

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kuber,

Thanks for your questions.

1. You will not be able to create a new account for this website. Instead you should make the changes to convert this site to an ecommerce site. Completely changing the business model of your site would qualify it for a review so you should then follow the process outlined this article to log an appeal.

2. Having a suspended site and domain associated with your Google Partner profile will likely have suspended your Google Partner profile. I would advise fixing your site and getting your AdWords unsuspended before you look into resolving this issue.

Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Hannah

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael 123
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Kuber,

Thanks for your questions.

1. You will not be able to create a new account for this website. Instead you should make the changes to convert this site to an ecommerce site. Completely changing the business model of your site would qualify it for a review so you should then follow the process outlined this article to log an appeal.

2. Having a suspended site and domain associated with your Google Partner profile will likely have suspended your Google Partner profile. I would advise fixing your site and getting your AdWords unsuspended before you look into resolving this issue.

Let us know if you have any further questions about this.

Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Today i contact the Google ad words team, some one in google support team told me..

once you change the website fully to ecommerce with the same domain, then contact us to unsuspend the account

Regards,
Michael

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Yes, you can get back in touch with them, or you can submit an appeal following this process. Both acheive the same thing. 

All the best with it. 

Hannah