AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Gambling Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a UK based client that has a gambling based website. They are is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and their number is shown on the home page / landing page of the website.

Given this, would they be in a position to undertake some PPC / advertising on Google. I have read the Google Restricted Products and Services T&C's and it looks as though the client should be okay. I appreciate I need to complete an online application form but ideally need guidence as to whether the Gambling Commission and License will suggest we have a strong case to recommend PPC to our client.

Any advise greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Nick

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Gambling Site Policy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

WOOO; Hooray; Smiley Happy

One of the rare posts that the user has read the Policy before stating to advertise; (+1 for that + a star Smiley Happy)

You are correct!;

Follow the online application, for online gambling for the UK; As long as your client is registered for online gambling in the UK, the process should go smoothly.

let us know if you need further help!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’