AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Gambling Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have a UK based client that has a gambling based website. They are is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and their number is shown on the home page / landing page of the website.

Given this, would they be in a position to undertake some PPC / advertising on Google. I have read the Google Restricted Products and Services T&C's and it looks as though the client should be okay. I appreciate I need to complete an online application form but ideally need guidence as to whether the Gambling Commission and License will suggest we have a strong case to recommend PPC to our client.

Any advise greatly appreciated,

Thanks

Nick

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Gambling Site Policy

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

WOOO; Hooray; Smiley Happy

One of the rare posts that the user has read the Policy before stating to advertise; (+1 for that + a star Smiley Happy)

You are correct!;

Follow the online application, for online gambling for the UK; As long as your client is registered for online gambling in the UK, the process should go smoothly.

let us know if you need further help!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’