AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Gambling Licence Approval & Customer Service

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying to get my account registered with a gambling certificate the past 15 days. Customer service is clueless on the progress and they only ask us to wait. Does it always take so long or does anyone have an idea how long these processes take? Also has anyone else noticed a drop in the customer service quality over the past few months (specially since live chat and video stopped)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Gambling Licence Approval & Customer Service

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi George,

Did you follow all the guidelines which are country specific mentioned here:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6018017 before sending the form for approval?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have completed the from twice because after the first few phonecalls (first I was asked to wait a couple of days second they claimed they havent received anything) The customer service rep said that he received it the second time and that i was processed by the approval department. Then after me following back on the case, last Friday he told me that my certificate was accepted. A week later my ads are still getting dissaproved due to a not registered gambling certificate and the rep is nowhere to be reached. When I call people say that he will get back to me within the day. That how my last 15 days went past

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

Do you have any email from the support Team saying that your application was accepted? If yes, you can reach back to the support again explaining everything in detail and proceed further.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have and I did. The replies were
1. the rep was on a sick leave, call tomorrow.
2. your ads are ok, resubmit them for review in a couple of hours (nothing changes) 3.
3. the rep handling your case will call you withing the day with updates (still waiting)
4. you request is being processed by a different department, if you log a complain it will just take 2 additional days to be processed.

These were the answers I was the last week and since I was told that the issue was solved the previous Friday. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I have escalated your issue directly. Somebody from Google will be in touch with you shortly.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Panka,

I will update this thread with the results. Case number 4/59590000/12753

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj

My gambling certificate is still not processed and its 16 days now!! Is there some other way rather that the google outsourced customer support to get to someone to look into my case? I havent seen a similar case take so long it usually takes 2-3 days! It has obviously stagnated in someones workload and the customer support are just clueless about it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still no progress. I cannot believe how bad the support is!