AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE CUSTOMER TREATMENT TOO BAD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google could be very frustrating and perhaps discriminative. what on earth could make them not to attend/listen to me. I was banned for not making a payment on $54 approximately ontime; i pleaded severally and they refused to listen to me. Just few weeks ago they sent me a mail that i can run my ads again now that i should go and make payment. I tried to make payment now, the system says system error, i should contact customer care. On contacting customer care, they say that i cannot run ads; my account is banned.

I tried to contact them on their support care mobile number but only speaking to me is a programmed voice not human. please someone in close should help me talk to google as this treatment is not fair and monopolitic

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GOOGLE CUSTOMER TREATMENT TOO BAD

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I escalated your case to CS asking them to recheck the case. Watch your inbox for an email from CS

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: GOOGLE CUSTOMER TREATMENT TOO BAD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
THANK YOU SIR