AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

GOOGLE CUSTOMER TREATMENT TOO BAD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google could be very frustrating and perhaps discriminative. what on earth could make them not to attend/listen to me. I was banned for not making a payment on $54 approximately ontime; i pleaded severally and they refused to listen to me. Just few weeks ago they sent me a mail that i can run my ads again now that i should go and make payment. I tried to make payment now, the system says system error, i should contact customer care. On contacting customer care, they say that i cannot run ads; my account is banned.

I tried to contact them on their support care mobile number but only speaking to me is a programmed voice not human. please someone in close should help me talk to google as this treatment is not fair and monopolitic

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GOOGLE CUSTOMER TREATMENT TOO BAD

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I escalated your case to CS asking them to recheck the case. Watch your inbox for an email from CS

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: GOOGLE CUSTOMER TREATMENT TOO BAD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
THANK YOU SIR