AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Frustating the way google suspend

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Yesterday google write me their final decision for suspending the account permanently. there was no voilation but still they decided to keep the same suspended. I feel very bad...:-(:-(:-(

Re: Frustating the way google suspend

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Sad to hear that but i think its good time for you to investigate why Google has done that.
One of the many example reason which Google states is "Account suspended could be strongly related to already suspended account" may be you can dig more around your account to find if your account is related to any suspended account.
And some time it happen due to unauthorized login . Google suspend your account to safe guard your account from unwanted spends.

May be its good to learn from current suspension and make sure it doesn't happen again. Share your investigation Smiley Happy

Re: Frustating the way google suspend

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Zaidan its not good for me this time..as the reason probably i can understand is the genuine problem of my client. Google shall understand some times that all are human and certain times few things are in nobody hands. Atleast they should be given a chance.
May not able to explain the problem here. But its really frustating to see when my honest client with honest business methods are treating like this.