AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Four Policy violations in one ad unresolved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a case with a competitor of one of my customers.

The competitor is using dynamic ads with my customer (and many other) name in keywords, creating ads that advertise maliciously a link between my customer (and others) and them. No such a link exists and therefore the ad should be suspended.

My customer trademark is registered. Second policy violation.

They do not sell any good with the name of my customer branch (my customer is a B2C), so the third violation is that they are advertising things they don't sell.

The forth and last violation is that they sell themselves as "The largest selection of products of..." while they don't give any thirty party link on their site that support that claim.

So four policy violations in one and the ad is still there.

Can anybody send me a link to someone at google adwords that can take action?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Four Policy violations in one ad unresolved.

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Eduard,
Have you reported this on the AdWords complaint for here: https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1 ? Make sure to include the clickstring for at least one of the offending ads (what you get by right-clicking the ad and copying the link). More is better. Explain all the violations in the report. Also, it may take a few days for the report to be acted upon; they're a bit backlogged right now.

Laura
Ads Review Engineer