AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

For 4 months hate is accepted in Google AdWords, why?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Advertiser claims
2. Relevance, clarity, and accuracy

3. Terorism Attack and Mockery

all this on www.qlink-romania.ro (fake website - qlink reseller seal is fake - please someone check this....)!

I lost 4 months a lot of clients! Why hate and terorism is supported by GooGle AdWords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: For 4 months hate is accepted in Google AdWords, why?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

If there are some ads on Google that you think are inappropriate and breaking AdWords' guidelines, please let our teams know via this form here, and they will be able to look at these.

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have done that already a few times also the Company from USA who gaved me exclusivity for the products in Romania, a lot of complaints (trademark, copyright also) and today i called in Romania the Google team and they told me they have received my complaints and i have to wait 2 weeks until they will give me an answer...how is that possible? Wait again?.. (is just 1 fake webpage, it takes 1 minute to see the AdWords guidelinesc are breaked) I cannot belive it is so hard to stop illegal activity in AdWords!
I really must have answers because i must know what to do further...

Please tell me who i must contact to help me with this situation because it seems google forms are not helping!

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi 

From what you've written it sounds like you've done all the right steps. Taking this issue to our support team directly is the best way to respond to this, as they can take further action. It can take a little time to try and straighten some of these issues out I'm afraid as our teams investigate the situation thouroughly. 

A.