AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing my tech support site suspended due to User Safety Policy

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello mates,

I am a tech support fellow. My site and ads were working fine till yesterday and they suspended my account suddenly without any intimation... Just after that I started the war with Adwords US support team and INDIA too. Even they were unable to tell the reason of this suspension. Also I went through the community and found that the same is happening with lots of tech support merchants.

But today they sent me an email that my account suspension is due to violation of so-called USER SAFETY Policy. Instead of telling me the particular issue they sent me a link to the policy page. I went through the link provided but unable to find out what & where I am violating any of the policy.

If Google feels that one is violating any policy or something is going wrong, at least they should intimate first and give proper information about the issue and changes they want us to make... and also they should give a proper time span to make changes instead of suspending the whole account suddenly. It affects the business and Google should understand it. How they can suspend the account running fine since last 2 years.

The USER SAFETY POLICY link is https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602

I have everything in my site like proper services information, contact information, address, phone, company name, pricing, disclaimer etc. I also found the billing information is correct in my account. And my account and website was already checked by Google Expert even one Google expert was already working on my account for some other reason... Still they suspended!!!!

If someone who is more experienced with this could take a look and let me know what I can do, that would be much appreciated.

PS: As I mentioned my ads were running fine till yesterday and I did not made any changes to them since many months. Ads are fine, no issue with them.

Please help and I am waiting response form you guys.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Fixing my tech support site suspended due to User Safety Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google is Correct your website is not upto mark according to the policy of usersafty. Mohd Saqib (saqi bdesigns)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Vishal... is this the solution you provided here? Buddy where you have been for last two years since my same website and account working fine. Even I already mentioned that everything was working fine till yesterday!!! And this is not the first time they have checked my account and site... again as I mentioned still there was an Adwords expert working on my site for something else... but still they disapproved. And I am not the only one... Google is taking down the small scale tech support advertisers by suspending their account directly.

By the way I asked for help here not type craps and gain start... OK. So if you have some solution for us then come back otherwise be away please. Don't create more trouble for us.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok do it yourself things by your own.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Mr. Vishal, you typed here something else, I have a copy in the email... by the way I am not here to argue with you but I think you did not read my post correctly. I already mentioned that If my website is not complying with any of the Google's policy (new or old) then they should at least be specific and intimate us first and give a proper time span to make changes... instead of just suspending the whole account... and the same happened with alot of tech support advertisers.

Let me know one thing... how come I will dream that there is some new format has arrived for technical support website and I need to make changes in advance.

You know why I am frustrated and angry because no one is providing any solution... even not the Google guys, even they don't know much about the issue and just saying that you have violated any of the policy. And when we ask about the big companies who are still running even showing the trademark and their tollfree numbers in their ads so no one is replying on that... that s why I shouted there.

By the way, thank you for wishing me for my anger... and I know myself that I will resolve it... but still if you have something useful to share please do and I will really appreciate your help...!!!

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yesterday I fixed my site for USER SAFETY Policy and submitted for re-review... today I got a call from Google HYD... and he stated that Google is taking down the Tech Support industry... and denied to allow tech support anymore.... I questioned him about the big companies running... but he stated that they all will close very soon as they are closing account to account manually now.

Its really hard time for all of us. Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Modh S. I am now experiencing the exact same problem. Have you made any progress on this problem?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Nate B, I am sorry buddy... Google has band Tech Support to advertise anymore. They revealed the fact on 25 to me when I submitted my fixed site for re-review then next day received a call from Google Hyderabad office... and he complete denied to RUN tech support anymore. Even they are not letting people create new accounts too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Looks like some one has a solution for you tech support companies at this posting.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Looking your website .. still there is things missing which is known as user safety policy of google.

ppc for tech support