AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing a Suspended Site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I just logged on to my AdWords account to resume my ad, however, I see that after not using AdWords for some time, it shows that my site has been suspended. I'm not sure what violations my site has. Can someone please take a look at it and perhaps shine some light on how I can fix the issue to get my site active on google again?

website is: http://www.biancamilov.com

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing a Suspended Site?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello B,

Best course of action is to call google adwords but they may consider the pop up email subscriber list to be against policy if you are using that as your home page.

Hope This Helps.

Re: Fixing a Suspended Site?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello @Bianca M;

Well... The first step would  be to remove the pop up collect personal information from users landing on the site.

Net steps would be to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance  of the transaction code / part 
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’