AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Suspended Site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Recently my site alsearsmd.com has been suspended. I regularly spend around 125,000 a month on this one account for over a year. 

Site Suspended-Misleading or unrealistic promotions

I have been pointed policy pages numerous times but i am trying to find more actionable advice and am looking here for help. There is a disclaimer on the bottom of our website that i thought would prevent this from happening.

I pointed it out to a google consultant and they advised that i should have a disclaimer on every landing page from this website. I can do that, but i don't see how that affects our main url alsearsmd.com.

I have the feeling that i will take the huge amount of time to alter the landing pages, but the site will still be suspended.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Suspended Site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well... My view: you'll have to work hard to be back... If at all...

This site needs a complete revamping.  You would also need to change parts of the business model.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’