AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm trying to understand why a site won't pass the Adwords policy.

It fails on:

"Site Not Working" and "Usefulness"

In my defense, it's a fully operational job board built on a system used by plenty of others. I've added a couple of standard policy pages to the site that were not "missing" but difficult to find. Then made a new advert, carefully worded. But it has still been disapproved for Site Policy. So I must be missing something obvious.

The site is: www.blocktribe.com

Can anyone perhaps point me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tony S,

Is the front page / index page the landing page of your ad?

Let's look at what AdWords says...

• Site Not Working. Do you have a limited hosting package that possibly displayed a bandwidth error or something like that? If AdWords crawls your site and does not reach the URL of the ad, it will create issues. 
  • Usefulness. From a quick glance, it looks like the site is designed for the purpose of gathering personal info, which right away gets into a delicate area with the use of AdWords. You need a business model that defines you as a business and you need to look & feel like an actual business. AdWords is not a classified system to advertise another classified system. You need to be a business to effectively use AdWords. 

You can review this info. Watch the video and read over the info carefully.

I think until you bring more quality content to the page, have a defined business structure, make the site look more credible (and not simply a search directory and classified posting system). You should at least be talking about your company, defining who, what and why you are who you are. I am unclear as to whether Block Tribe is a licensed business or a coined phrase or if Block Chain is your company and Block Tribe is division of it, etc..   

Kind Regards,

James