AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Expert,

Lately I's advertising through Facebook and didn't get much success, so I turned to the best again which is Google to promote my website http://artstream.com.sg/

But after twice creating ads using Google Adwords, my ads got disapproved due to Site Suspension Policy. I am now lost, I do not why Google is suspending my websites. I am looking forward to your valuable reply.

Thanks,

Abir

Digital Marketer

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Disapproval Reason
====================
Site violates policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with
our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been
disapproved.

Thanks
Abir

Sent from BlueMail

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
There should be a more specific reason, in the INITIAL email received.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’