AdWords
1.2K members online now
1.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is my ad:

Super Fast Fibre
www.mognoose.com
Download speed 1Gbps (1,000Mbps)
Unlimited usage, no data limits

The rejection reason is as follows:

Capture.JPG

I don't understand why this is.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Well... Your site loads slowly and some of the pages are not accessible
This is NOT the reason for suspension, but you first have to fix that and have the site and ALL of its pages, load fast.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

Firstly thanks for your reply. Turns out that coincidentally the server it is hosted on is having issues right now. First time I have seen it, generally is NOT that slow. That aside though, what could be the reason for the rejection?

Thanks again

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google. (Search for this email in your incoming mail. - It is the key for understanding the issue)?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi again,

The reason is:

====================
Disapproval Reason
====================
Site Policy: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

For more information about suspended sites, please see:
http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en_GB&answer=190447&utm_source=google&utm_medi...

However, I cannot pin point the exact reason.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
OK; let me check with Google.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@David K;

Google enabled your site.

However, I strongly recommend that you will verify compliance with all sections of the Policy. I noticed  non-SSL pages, and pages with no content, as well as fixing the loading time (which is still an issue).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks again, and thanks for the repeated help. I'm still confused thought, the AD, as listed above is still rejected. "Site Policy"

I'm so confused as I cannot pin down what the issue is.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Let me check

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@David K;

Resubmit all your ads. (Make a minor change to the ads - they will send for a review.)