AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Our company site (mexicomedicaltrip.com) is suspended and it takes forever the support team to respond. I haven't receive a clear answer on why it is suspended and what are the steps to unsuspend it.

I've added disclaimer on every page, but what next? I receive only one respond email per day from google support, that is not acceptable.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
Google provides the main reason for the suspension in the suspension email you received. A link to the relevant Policy section in violation is also included.

Health care is a very sensitive issue, and you must fully comply before you can advertise.

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;

The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance, of every section.

Read more here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Advertiser-First-read-the-Policy/ba-p/465970

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’