AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I am new to AdWords and I am having trouble right now since my site has been suspended due to my "site not working".  My website isn't complete as I don't have much content but I need people to be able to find me and contact me via my website.

My website is http://www.redmountainfinancial.com/ and appears to be working fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Chris,

Google Policies won't allow you to advertise websites that are under construction. Take a look:

In order to provide a quality user experience, Google requires that all promotions meet high professional and editorial standards. We only allow promotions that are clear, professional in appearance, and that lead users to content that is relevant, useful, and easy to interact with.

Examples of promotions that don't meet these editorial and professional requirements:

• sites that are under construction, parked domains, or are just not working

As stated in Adwords Policies here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

You should create a more relevant page or stop everything until the website is complete.

Also, you need to pause everything e correct everything you need, because insisting on uploaing ads that will be disapproved, will cause your ACCOUNT to be suspended, which you will not be able to advertise on adwords again.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Chris,

Google Policies won't allow you to advertise websites that are under construction. Take a look:

In order to provide a quality user experience, Google requires that all promotions meet high professional and editorial standards. We only allow promotions that are clear, professional in appearance, and that lead users to content that is relevant, useful, and easy to interact with.

Examples of promotions that don't meet these editorial and professional requirements:

• sites that are under construction, parked domains, or are just not working

As stated in Adwords Policies here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

You should create a more relevant page or stop everything until the website is complete.

Also, you need to pause everything e correct everything you need, because insisting on uploaing ads that will be disapproved, will cause your ACCOUNT to be suspended, which you will not be able to advertise on adwords again.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I recently switched jobs and need clients to locate me. I was hoping to direct clients to email me until my site is up and running. Unfortunately I cannot have a full site until my licenses have been approved. The site to me is VERY relevant as it will help clients locate me. I wish I could convey this to Google...