AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I ve been running this ads edited every time i ve problem for nearly a month

but no i got suspended in middle of running ads...

this is the website got suspended www.womenfitnesspro.com its a niche promotion site...

need help to solve this issue...Thanx in advance

Eddycarlito

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author eddy c
September 2015

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
To find out what policy your site doesn't follow, look at the "Status" column on your account's Ads tab. Hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.

make necessary changes

and then request site review
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
I am afraid that your business model cannot be promoted on Google since it violates the "Misleading or unrealistic promotions" of the Policy.
Sorry;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
To find out what policy your site doesn't follow, look at the "Status" column on your account's Ads tab. Hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.

make necessary changes

and then request site review
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi there;
I am afraid that your business model cannot be promoted on Google since it violates the "Misleading or unrealistic promotions" of the Policy.
Sorry;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I ve Edited my Site, can anyone checkout and tell me does this helps in Removing 'Site Suspended' from my site
www.womenfitnesspro.com
I'm still gather articles from FIVERR write , can i start my Ads now or should i wait till
my site is completed...Thanx for previous hint 'Arpit and MosheTLV'

Not applicable
# 5
Not applicable
We have the same problem. Google mentioned adding a disclaimer. We did that and were not approved. What next?

befitgal.com

Thnak you for any help. This is frustrating.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I had a look at your website right now

Add privacy policy and disclaimer in the common footer. Thou you say that you have added disclaimer. I can't find it on the front page any where and I tried Ctrl+F too, no success.

Add some good content on homepage, it's not for google but for your customers

Add proper address on the contact us page

the text is overlapping your image, do something about that too. 

Add privacy policy on http://befitgal.com/contact/ tell users that you don't spam;

Few things might not a be google requirement but I am working on adwords since last 7 years & I can tell you based on my experience it helps in improving overall conversion and user experience

Cheers,

Arpit

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been through the ringer going on 4 month's now. Every time I talk to someone they seem more confused than me on why it's not approved. They go back and forth from the support team to me. I have complied thoroughly with whatever standards are set forth. I am beginning to believe that google doesn't want any business since they continue let individuals who would rather make it harder and vague on answers than it ever should be.  

I was told to add examples of finance charges and APR since it would vary from one person to the next, I complied. I was asked to give a minimal and a maxiimum term, I complied. Why am I being asked these questions? It's a Title Pawn, every American knows what a pawn is. Either way, I did it. Here's my site https://bandbpawnshop.net/ . I'm very frustrated, Again Google doesn't want my business. 0 out of 10 from me.

Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.