AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Sir / Madam, After Creation of Campaign &amp; Ad group. I found my ad were &quot;disapproved&quot; in ads section &amp; seen &quot;Site suspended&quot; in ads tab under i found the below statement &quot;Site suspended” Policy Site policies: Malware&quot; I did not found any issues with my website &amp; I did know why it got suspended. Please kindly help me on this to activate my ads &amp; campaign in to running status if found any issues please give me a detail breakup regarding to my website so that we can fix this issue, Website is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>. Eagerly waiting response as early as possible Thanking You, Google Advertiser

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove a link which had the potential to put other members at risk. 
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Syed Mohd J,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

While trying to open your website, it resulted in DNS errors twice and finally opened. Hence, there must be some technical issue with your website. I would advise you to connect with your hosting team and make sure your website is accessible properly. 

Once you have made sure your website is up, follow the steps at the following URL -

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

ok Sir, i can fix it earliest of the day, but this is only the reason of site suspension? actually i am not able to track the exact reason that where i find the malware? please give me a detail breakup regarding to my website so that we can fix this issue.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed Mohd J
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Syed Mohd J,

I do not see any malware notifications here. So, it must be the website accessibility problem only. Make sure your website is accessible from all locations. Once you are sure, simply try editing the existing ad and save it. Wait for the review and if the accessibility problem is fixed, you ad should be live. 

If there's any problem, do update us here.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
thanks Sir Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Sir what DNS error u got? any particular message or website accessible prob? please update me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have now had our website listed as ''suspended'' twice in a week and it is really annoying me from a business point of view as we rely heavily on our campaigns. It is especially annoying when our site is suspended for breach of ''malware'' policy and there is no malware to be found. Even more annoying that I ran some tests anyway, made a few changes and site was reinstated last Friday 4.9.15 only to find it was suspended again today and nothing has changed!!!

I also asked your techs last week via phone after they reinstated site to send me a copy of the report and to provide me detail of what triggered the suspension; what Malware and where was found?? No use suspending people, getting them to do s few things in the hope it works and then say ok all is fine or no it is still bad and provide no detail!!

So since Friday for us nothing has changed. Again today I:

• Rang Domain host and requested they crawl the live site and any backups for malware with their own tools. Our domain host will also suspend sites if they pick up malware and by the way, hasn't happened to us. So they crawled site and guess what, all clear!
  • I ran Word Fence again through our backend of Wordpress using the most thorough checking and cleaning options, drilling down into our site system files offsite and guess what, nothing!!!! It even searched inside the only two iframes on the site and inside pictures.
  • I used Virustotal to do an external scan and again absolute zero and perfectly clean.
  • Used Fetch as Google tool and it returned clean bill and no crawl errors for last 90 days!!
  • I used Google Safe Browsing tool as well and again it said no suspicious activity and no malware.
  • Even checked all my theme files and compared default and existing scripts and no changes.

This is getting ridiculous and frustrating. What are you guys finding and where???? Is your software that sensitive it returns false positives?? Because seems a lot of other people have said same thing, getting flagged for Malware but none exists.

Again I will be resubmitting a site reinstate but I shouldn't have too. Maybe if nothing is wrong Google should recredit money for business lost.

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan,

Sorry posted a reply in frustration to Syed who you were helping with a similar query to mine...post below was meant to go to you.

I have now had our website listed as ''suspended'' twice in a week and it is really annoying me from a business point of view as we rely heavily on our campaigns. It is especially annoying when our site is suspended for breach of ''malware'' policy and there is no malware to be found. Even more annoying that I ran some tests anyway, made a few changes and site was reinstated last Friday 4.9.15 only to find it was suspended again today and nothing has changed!!!

I also asked your techs last week via phone after they reinstated site to send me a copy of the report and to provide me detail of what triggered the suspension; what Malware and where was found?? No use suspending people, getting them to do s few things in the hope it works and then say ok all is fine or no it is still bad and provide no detail!!

So since Friday for us nothing has changed. Again today I:
Rang Domain host and requested they crawl the live site and any backups for malware with their own tools. Our domain host will also suspend sites if they pick up malware and by the way, hasn't happened to us. So they crawled site and guess what, all clear!
I ran Word Fence again through our backend of Wordpress using the most thorough checking and cleaning options, drilling down into our site system files offsite and guess what, nothing!!!! It even searched inside the only two iframes on the site and inside pictures.
I used Virustotal to do an external scan and again absolute zero and perfectly clean.
Used Fetch as Google tool and it returned clean bill and no crawl errors for last 90 days!!
I used Google Safe Browsing tool as well and again it said no suspicious activity and no malware.
Even checked all my theme files and compared default and existing scripts and no changes.
This is getting ridiculous and frustrating. What are you guys finding and where???? Is your software that sensitive it returns false positives?? Because seems a lot of other people have said same thing, getting flagged for Malware but none exists.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Hi,
Hi,
My website www.alquranstudy.com has been suspend and Ad got disapproved. When I see the reason it is mentioned "Unsupported content:Free desktop software. But I am not using any desktop software. What mean Unsupported content. plz help me what i should do? I am not understanding plz solve my problem. i am not able to track the exact reason for suspend pz help me. How i fix?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Disapproval Reason
====================
Site policy: website can't be advertised: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.
But Why?