AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an Ad running perfectly for 2 months. Than I creat some more ad groups on Fri Jul 4. After that my site was suspended because of "user safety policy" (they said that !). I've fixed anything I could, erase new ad groups, retext,...etc and resubmit several times but they still block my site from advertising. The content of my site is unique and everything is clear, here it is: http://thuocgut.com/.

How should I fix the site suspended problem? Plz help !

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your site promotes claims / techniques/ and products for curing gout.
This is a violation of the healthcare and medicine section of the Policy. This site cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your site promotes claims / techniques/ and products for curing gout.
This is a violation of the healthcare and medicine section of the Policy. This site cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Nhu,

Thanks for your post. Take a look at the User Safety policy here for more information: http://goo.gl/slms4. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello , my site is suspended i need fix it please

we re suspended on Apr 10th plus free weeks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
adwords people are continually singling out people bc they have a computer problem. Many sites are totally innocent but these people make up reasons and even when complied with, they suspend again. We need to get a group together to sue them or make them stop being thugs or incompetent people who are impacting our businesses