AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have updated my site according to Google financial web related rules by stating the interest of our service and penalty as well, yet the site is under suspension and some of my ads are dissaproved. Kindly tell me whether is site is lifted of suspension or i can look in to other websites to advertise.

I can't sit and waste my time here. Kindly reply.

My site : www.tunaiku.com

(NB : our website is in Indonesian language, you might need to use Google Translation)

Kevin Kane

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Your site violates the financial services section of the Policy;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,

I already tried to fulfill all requirements from Google, however it seems still not satisfying them though.
Do you have any ideas what I should do to resolve this issue?

Thank you
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kevin K
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Kevin,

My first observation is that your website has no physical address on the 'Contact Us' page.

Please see below a snippet I have taken from the policy for financial services:

All advertisers advertising products and services related to financial services must do the following:

• Operate in compliance with state and local regulations – for example, include specific disclosures required by local law.
  • Disclose associated fees.
  • Include links to third-party accreditation/endorsement where affiliation is implied, particularly when it serves to improve the reputation of the site. Examples include, but are not limited to, verification of government affiliation and third-party ratings.
  • >>>Provide legitimate physical contact information for the business being promoted.<<<

I would suggest that you add an address for your business and try to submit your website again to see if you receive another disapproval - If they do get disapproved then you could try calling the ad policies & review team and asking them >why< it was disapproved and what you need to do to get it up and running again.

The address issue is the only issue that I can see at a first glance.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Note*

I have seen the address in the footer but it doesn't seem to be a real address. You are also missing a lot of information around annual interest rates, term and conditions etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you all for the inputs and suggestions, our website is already accepted by Google to get the ads run again. Our mistake was we did not put the real address on our website as what Spike-Patching told us before, yet after editing and resubmitting to Google, Google accepted our website and our ads is already running.

Thanks