AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning Google team,

I just spoke to one of your Customer representative, Regarding our Website suspension and we couldn't move forward at all because he wasn't nice and acting like a customer service provider at all.

He told me that we have to take out Testimonials section from our website because of google policy if we want our adwords account re-activated again.

Which is not making sense because as you know min. %80 of adwords account users using users Testimonials on their websites as well which is the nature of the website to share customer testimonials on the websites. Is this something new and you will be applying to all your adwords account users website ?

WE need the list of reasons what other reasons you have so we can understand what other problems we have on our websites and make it suitable to adwords as well.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you try filling up this form and contacting AdWords support on this issue:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy

Also, I am not sure the Success Rate part of your website, whether you have any real facts proving around this as mentioned in your site.

Did you go through this User Safety Policy which clearly says that misleading claims shouldn't be there on the website, otherwise, it's a policy violation: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1050602?hl=en&ref_topic=1626336

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your quick reply back regarding Success rate part we did this research with our users, marketing department and ODTU uni. statistics dept. to have this figure.

Which we also included this note under the success rate page. Isn't it enough to make it clear or if we will be more specific and say this resource done by this this would enough ?

Or Adwords says no we don't care who done who done this you can't have a resource and statistics provided on your website ?

Thanks for your answers and support in advance.

Regards,
Emre

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pankaj,

One more thing I like to add that if you check out Success page you can see that we are indicating users that based on how many people this resource done net to the success image we have.

Isn't it good enough do you think ?

Please help and guide me as much as you can.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
As Pankaj noted the claims on your website are unsupported. Fix the website and resubmit it
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MonsheTLV,

Thanks for your reply and If you are revering this to the claim of Success rate isn't out explanations of this page we state on the website enough ?

We do explain this resource details as I provided on the web page clearly, Isn't it how you see it ?

Or per google adwords policy even you explain how you provide this resource doesn't make sense ?

If you think we have other claims, Could you please tell us them as well so we can have better understanding or we only specifically talking about our Success page section ?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Regards,
Emre

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hello again;
The site includes testimonials and statistics which are not supported
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much for your reply back again and one more quick question. Testimonials and Statistics page I have do we need to make adjustments or they needs to me removed permanent ?

What I don't understand and can't be agree is getting suspended because of testimonials which is the nature of any website that you should have testimonials isn't it correct ?

As far as I know on %80 of websites today they have testimonials and they so also advertise using adwords.

If you say the way/page we use the testimonial is incorrect what should we do, Carry those testimonials to an other page ? or ?

Please help me to understand this bit more to fix this issue the way it should be.

If you say; NO Testimonials you can use at all in your whole website than is this because of the type of website we running ?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hello Emre;

You have to fully comply. This is non-negotiable issue. (As far as Google concerns)

You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

I know I am asking many questions but please understand Where I am coming from and what I really try to do. Please note that I don't try to negotiate but rather than just removing these 2 pages I try to apply these pages right way.

I checked policy page section by section and looks like I understood what I need to do but I am writing to confirm If I got the policy right or wrong Smiley Happy

For testimonials page at the bottom if I will be include a "Testimonial Disclaimer" which I already did and for statistic page if I will use third party company confirmation it will help us to be the correct adwords advertiser.

Please fix me if I am wrong. Thanks for your valuables support and I believe with your valuable answers this post will also help other adwords users as well.