AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received this

Make the necessary changes to your site that currently violates our policies:

Display URL: XXX.com <-example only
     Policy issue: Unclear billing 

So I do understanding the landing page( ringtone/IQ quiz subscription service) I advertise may not have clear billing regarded the absent of check box.(<-still not sure if it is the reason? the only reason?)

However, may I know how should I fix the site suspended problem?

By fixing every single page of landing page related to this site or XXX.com??

How could I make sure the fixing is aright before further review once more?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Unclear Billing policy relates to the online user experience where the your website should clearly explain how you are going to bill your customers when they complete the check out process. If it's unclear and is not giving relevant user experience, then there are chances of site suspension which I think occurred in your case. Read the below policy for more details and make the appropriate changes to your site's billing process so that it can be re-reviewed.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/190439?hl=en#

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You seem to be confusing our site with some other:

I have no Idea what this refers to - it is not part of our site that is referenced below:

(So I do understanding the landing page( ringtone/IQ quiz subscription service) I advertise may not have clear billing regarded the absent of check box.(<-still not sure if it is the reason? the only reason?))

In reference to our sites URL disapproval is it that your do not like/approve of the url to start with ie: RapidWeigthLossCoaching.com ?

A lot of thought went into this site which replace the old site 2 wks ago - same URL. Is it being claimed that we are mirroring our old site which Google may have just recrawled to straighten out?

Sincerly

Jeff