AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I run a Cosmetic surgery centre, I have been using Google adwords for 4 months now on my website http://www.olmeccosmeticsurgery.com suddenly the site as suspended for advertisement. I have called google adwords india support and they gave me some task to approve my site. I have done all that they said add disclaimer, I have added, They said add privacy policy, I have added, remove some of your surgeries, I have removed them, they said add disclaimer in written to each and every page belove results, I have added that, They said add testimonial I have done that too. But still, they are not clearing the website for advertisement and disapproving my ads. can some please let me know whats is exactly wrong with my website. and help to solve the issue. Google has now come to harras people giving them money. All of my competitors are running their websites with none of the above thing mentioned on their websites.... 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The changes they asked you to make are standard, and it is normal for them just tell you one problem at a time.

On your home page I see 2 problems straight away:

Hair Forever (unrealistic claim)

Before/After photos with no disclaimer

On the testimonials page you need an asterisk at the end of each one, so that people know to look for it below. Some Googlers insist that every testimonial has its own disclaimer, but most don't.

The use of the word "permanent" regarding weight loss is probably also a problem. 

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you RobSkelton I have Removed all the content that was causing it... Still the problem is not solved, Can you please have a look at website again. Any Help is very much appreciated.

Fixing Site Suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The AdWords compliance bots look for certain combinations of words and phrases that mean a site is making unreasonable health claims. In my experience they will pick up on anything combos of these:

"weight loss"

time frames (x days, x weeks, x months)
specific amounts of weight (lose 10 kg)
guarantee

This page has the first two:

http://www.olmeccosmeticsurgery.com/liposuction/

Google won't tell you about bots. They might tell you about specific policy violations. They typically won't tell you about all of them.