AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi My site has been suspended due to policy breach...

Could you please check this website http://www.indiatourhub.com/.This site is also suspended in AdWords. Colud you please the changes we need to make in this site? Please Help me.........

1 Expert replyverified_user

Fixing Site Suspended

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Vikas,

Have you received an email from Google giving any reason for the suspension? They will usually send an email to the email address associated with the AdWords account with a link to the policy that has been violated.

Please paste the text of that email here (don't include any personal details like your account ID).

Best,

John

Fixing Site Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir,

Please check

Customer ID: 168-375-2276
Adwords ID - indiatourhub121@gmail.com

Fixing Site Suspended

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi Vikas,

I don't work for Google, so I can't access your account. I strongly recommend that you remove your customer ID and email address from your message, as it's against this forum's policies to share that information.

If you can paste the text of the email Google sent you explaining why you were suspended, I may be able to give you some ideas about what problems you should fix on your site.

Best,

John