AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hope someone help me, to my surprise my site was suspended due to site policy,i have no idea to figure out.To my full KNOWLEDGE i have follow all the policy steps by steps.

Site that was suspended.

https://www.cybertechusa.net/services-brother-printer-support.html

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hmm... Are you sure your offices are located in 1201 Orange St. in Wilmington, Delaware?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes, it was register there ,when i incorporated in delaware.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes, it was registered there when i incorporated in wilmington, is that the reason

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Where is your physical address from which you conduct your operations in the USA?. You MUST have a physical address / office in the USA
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1201 Orange Street, Suite#600M Wilmington, DE -- 19899.This is the address where i register my company ,do i need to change the address?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

No. Please try to follow my question. I did not ask where your business is registered.  I asked where  is your office -  from which you contact your operations in the US  - is located ? If I want to step into your office, and see the support staff, where is the address  of this office in the US?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are operating in india,its just that we register the company in delaware.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
and the register office in the state is 1201 Orange Street, Suite#600M
Wilmington, DE -- 19899.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

HI Mario,

I have found several term in your website, which is against the Google AdWords Policy.

1.) Unlimited Tech Support:- instead of using Unlimited Tech support, use only what services a customer can avail by you.

2.) Brother-Printer Support:- Indicates that you are directly offering Brother Printer Support, whereas it should be Support for Brother Printer( it reflects that you are third party).

3.)  Using Trademark Term in your website:- HP Printer Support, Canon printer support and all these term are Trademark.

4.) If you are Access the users PC:- So what software are you using in this process?

These are some basic point i have found in your website, this could be the reason for your website suspension.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’