AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have an ad running for 3rd time, only changed the keywords this time and got a "site suspended" problem. I could not figure out why. Only received a mail from Adwords indicating that my ad was stopped and another mail with more details will arrive. The second mail did not come.

The site is built with Wordpress and does not sell any products. Its about teens basketball club.

The link to the site is: http://goo.gl/HtWBqw 

It contains news and pictures about the club, does not to any online sales or other stuff.

Also checked the site with Google Webmasters tools but did not find any malware or other issues.

So basically do not know what the problem is and how to fix it. Lastly, opened a ticket but did not get an answer. Did not expect anything like this so I am in a panic atm.

Any advices?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gratas I
September 2015

Re: Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gratas,

This is a common question on this forum. However, there might be various reasons what's not in compliance with our policies. You should have received an email that should have stated what is the suspension reason.

In the AdWords Site Policy Starter Guide you can take a look at some of the most common site policy violations policies such as ‘bridge page’, parked domaininformation harvesting. I hope that this guide helps you better understand some of our site policies.

Best,

Zee
G+

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gratas I
September 2015

Re: Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gratas,

This is a common question on this forum. However, there might be various reasons what's not in compliance with our policies. You should have received an email that should have stated what is the suspension reason.

In the AdWords Site Policy Starter Guide you can take a look at some of the most common site policy violations policies such as ‘bridge page’, parked domaininformation harvesting. I hope that this guide helps you better understand some of our site policies.

Best,

Zee
G+