AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

My website got suspended and I can not  figure out what's wrong with my site, please can anyone tell me what should I do for fixing this suspended issue?

url: www.archerscs.co.uk

Regards, 

Alex

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi;
Your site violates the "spam techniques" section of the Policy. This type of service cannot be promoted on Google
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In another words we are using too many ad keywords? Im new to google ads, just want to make sure I understand it rite.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Could you please be more specific I just checked "spam" section and none of it do apply to us even remotely in my opinion.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Please review the Policy;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/50424?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did and as a I said previously I see no reasons as to how we could violate : https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/50424?hl=en
In addition I asked google support team on the phone about the issue, and account manager after checking my ads account and website could not say why it is suspended (the issue is submitted for review) .
Could you please be more specific as to how we do violate the policy?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Well...I think the page I linked is clear on the subject:

Two examples:

Click, impression, and conversion inflation programs  Not allowed
Illegitimate traffic exchange programs  Not allowed

Google doesn't allow, for example, services that offer a fixed price for a fixed package of traffic/hits/page views. 

This is also a violation of the webmaster guidelines. I strongly urge you to carefully review the Policy!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are doing none above... We are uk company formation agent... so what we do is incorparating companies for the fee. Im not even sure we are talking about same thing..... archerscs.co.uk please just have a look on website.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hello again;
This is the site you linked in your first reply , which I am referring to and looked at
Isn't that your webpage?
http://www.allstarlikes.com/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Original post:
Hi there,

My website got suspended and I can not figure out what's wrong with my site, please can anyone tell me what should I do for fixing this suspended issue?

url: www.archerscs.co.uk

Regards,
Alex

Website is archerscs.co.uk