AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I hope someone can help. I have had an ad group that has run along happily for the past 9 months or so, yesterday I received an email saying my site has been suspended due to a site policy issue and for the life of me I can't see what it might be the ad is :

The ad takes you to the website www.locksmith-medway.co.uk

Any advice would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Terry M
September 2015

Re: Fixing Site Suspended due to Site Policy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Two issues instantly noticed:

1. You are lacking a  clear pricing plans.  (How much a user pays for what service.)
  2. Your purchase options are not SSL secured.

However; I did not check all the site. You need to systematically verify compliance of every section of the policy. Review and verify compliance of each clause;
Work with your programmer to verify compliance of all other sections of the Policy;
The recommended method is to work section by section, and verify compliance. I agree it is not an easy task;

Only then - you can resubmit your site;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the response, for some reason it took a number of days to notify me.

I have since added a price guide to the website, but I just wanted to clarify, we do not take payment through the website so the SSL would not be an issue would it ?

I have re submitted so fingers crossed.

Thanks again

Terry

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello again;
You have a shopping cart , and a checkout process, so how come you are not taking payments on the internet? I tired to buy and was directed to payment / checkout transaction page.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what policy.. i rent houses to college students... your own man  cary grant walked me thru this.

he said it looked ok.. i dont understand any of this.. 

is this really google.???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i called your support site 20 minutes ago.. at 730 pac time..

they close at 8pm  but..

the recording said they were closed...

you have time to shut me down.. but not time to be open to 

tell me why.. or help me fix it... 

this is ridiculous... 

who are you relally...