AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Fitness Website Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

http://tabatastrong.com 

We were rejected for "unrealistic claims or promotions." I do not believe this exists on our site. Can I get some help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Fitness Website Suspended

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
In 20 lightning-quick minutes per day, for only 6 weeks, your life will be incredibly altered… for the better. GUARANTEED.

Use this proven training to your advantage. With TABATA™, 4 minutes of intense interval training (20 seconds on, 10 seconds of rest, repeated 8 times) will have given you a more powerful workout than jogging or cycling for a continuous 60 minutes. AND… the calorie burn lasts for HOURS after you’re done.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Eric!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would love to hear more responses!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

As Eric already mentioned your site violate the "abuse of the ad network" section of the Policy since the claims made are unrealistic...

I don't think this business model can be promoted on Google.

As one who   does workout: this "intense interval workout"  is a "big hype", lately. I  haven't seen a single case of long term weight loss without  cardio workout of 40-60 mins: this the common scientific practice, because the simple reason, that  it takes the body about 20 mins to get into an aerobic cycle. (See, for example,  textbooks on nutrition, physiology and exercise  by Frank Katch)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’