AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

False Malware on site

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problema with my campaign . All days suspended adwords my site because it assumes that there is a malicious software. I have sent several times to the report, and tell me that there is a link to a url , <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> The problem is that this does not appear in the url source code from html files or js or css . We do not have cms , it is a web made ​​from 0. I feel completely duped , and so we have long . Anyone ever happened ?

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove a link which had the potential to put other members at risk.  As a best practice, please do not post links that have been flagged as being malicious.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: False Malware on site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Have you cleared your site through Google search console?
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/168328?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google search console don´t show any problem. Even the safe browser says is it clear

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Send this clearance to support.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The adwords support tell me again and again the same, they say their tool is a little more sensitive than safe browser. They are not helping me. Maybe Bing works better

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Then a programmer will have to deep search the code....
Ask another programmer to do the job, Sometime a different POV gets to find the issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already approved the site ... and doing nothing in my site. There was url that were not resolved well , ie , they said it was malware but it was a mistake, should be the policy of the site. It has happened to me several times .Thanks