AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

False Malware on site

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problema with my campaign . All days suspended adwords my site because it assumes that there is a malicious software. I have sent several times to the report, and tell me that there is a link to a url , <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> The problem is that this does not appear in the url source code from html files or js or css . We do not have cms , it is a web made ​​from 0. I feel completely duped , and so we have long . Anyone ever happened ?

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove a link which had the potential to put other members at risk.  As a best practice, please do not post links that have been flagged as being malicious.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: False Malware on site

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Have you cleared your site through Google search console?
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/168328?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google search console don´t show any problem. Even the safe browser says is it clear

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Send this clearance to support.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The adwords support tell me again and again the same, they say their tool is a little more sensitive than safe browser. They are not helping me. Maybe Bing works better

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Then a programmer will have to deep search the code....
Ask another programmer to do the job, Sometime a different POV gets to find the issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have already approved the site ... and doing nothing in my site. There was url that were not resolved well , ie , they said it was malware but it was a mistake, should be the policy of the site. It has happened to me several times .Thanks