AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

False Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a few text ads that keep getting disapproved - reason: Destination Not Working. That said, the destination is working perfectly fine. I've contacted Google about this numerous (5) times now with no resolution. They simply reenable my site and ask that I resubmit for approval (or resubmit on their end) - same result every time. I've spoken with a supervisor about this once who told me it was a backend issue and the ads should read as approved & running within a few hours, but no change as of yet.
Has anyone else run into this issue in the past & is there a solution?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: False Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chelsea H;

Your site (including on mobile devices) must be accessible from every location. Make sure that the site is not blocked for certain regions.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: False Ad Disapproval

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Occasionally. Support can usually help you sort it out. You can always try to copy, paste, and remove the "old" ad to see if that helps jump start the approval process. Of course you risk losing history, but if you're desperate to try and get something going...
Tom