AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

FB Gmail Plug in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to redesign my landing page and in that landing page i want to keep a "get a Quote " tab.

when people will click on this tab they will redirected to a form submission page in which Name,Address,Ph No. and other estimated will be there,he needs to fill up all of them.

Under that tab some other tabs will be present like connect with FB,connect with gmail,connect with twitter etc.

If people click on them they do not need to fill up name,address and ph no. and those data will be fetched from his account asking his permissions,he will just need to fill up the estimated related blanks.

I want to know if it is ethical,technically it is possble but will it be ethical to ask them to connect with FB,Gmail and twitter when its a one time use?

Please help.

Re: FB Gmail Plug in

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see any problem in asking someone to conect with facebook etc. Most of the sites are doing it now a day ot register user to their website.

Re: FB Gmail Plug in

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi mate,

all that happens when you like or  +1 etc, you are just sharing the page, not any data submitted in the form.