AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

FAQ - Universal App Campaigns #MobileMonday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 9.17.37 pm.png

I'm not able to understand which Trademark term I'm using. Also, my adwords campaign manager isn't able to help. Can any of you here help me please?

-Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: FAQ - Universal App Campaigns #MobileMonday

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Rohan, (Cool name!!)

Personally I can't find anyhing that might cause the trademark problem, and trademark warnings are known for being problematic some times.

Usually when this happens you can check an option to send the ad for adwords team to review, and they you understand that it was an error and will approve the ad.

Since Universal Campaigns doesn't seem to have this feature, I'd recommend for you to get in touch with support and tell them to review your account. You can get in touch here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
When I run into this kind of issue there are generally 2 things to do.

1. Contact AdWords support and get an exception.
2. Edit each line separately until you find the line that is giving off an issue.

You will want to have multiple text based ads going for split testing so my recommendation is to use option 2 and just re-word.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Rohan S

I'm thinking the disapproval message is incorrect.  I think the issue here is that you are advertising "cash prizes" for using the app. I believe that violates policy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Leandro. I've already contacted support and they're saying that this should run and my account is also in good state. But something from their backend is refraining ads to run. Will call them again though.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did a very stupid change of capitalising only First letter of the line. Google not showing any problem for now. Let's hope it stays that way.
Ironically, Google Adwords manager created this campaign for me and he wasn't aware of this [if this solves the problem].

@jacob Thanks man.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, but removing it didn't help.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Glad you got around the problem.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
There are 34 "Mock" registered LIVE trade names on the US Trade name database. You have to figure if one is in your field. (Not sure I understood what your app is about).
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 11.13.17 am.png

Error strikes again