AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

FALSE DISAPPROVAL : Destination URL not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our ads keep getting disapproved due to "Destination URL is not working". (June 23, 2017)

It started 2 weeks ago. Every single change I make to my ads, it will get disapproved and the reason is "Destination URL not working".

So I contacted the Adwords team 4 times so far. Every time they apologize and go to their tech team and they approve it manually. Then again, the next day I make a change and same thing happens. This is really getting ridiculous.  They are still looking into this as we speak.  Is this bug affecting everyone or just our account? 

Any help or clue is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

1 Expert replyverified_user

Destination URL not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having the same issue here. (23rd June 2017). 

It started 2 weeks ago. Every single change I make to my ads, it will get disapproved and reason is "Destination URL not working".

So I contacted the Adwords team 4 times so far. Every time they apologize and go to their tech team and they approve it manually. Then again, the next day I make a change and same thing happens. This is really getting ridiculous.  They are still investigating (this rocket science) as we speak. 

Any help or clue is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Check with your webmaster: verify that the site is accessible from all locations (globally) and from all devices.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Destination URL not working

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Alex,

Got your query.

Your website is looking perfectly fine.

There is a technical issue going on for destination not working, which might causing the continuous disapproval.

Best,

Sudeep 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is 100% accessible. We are still having the same issue until today. The engineering team is working on it. That's what I heard from their staff. For now, they want me to report every single time so they can approve it manually. This is really ridiculous!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

This is a frustrating one.  I have this happen to my clients on and off each year for different clients.  In my cases, it was never an issue with my client, it was some engineering tweak on Google's end.  After a few weeks, it just stopped all of a sudden each time.  Its a pain in the neck to have to contact reactive support each time, but my experience when it isn't your fault, google's engineers fix these issues without you doing anything in a week or 2