AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Everything eligible/enabled/approved but ads still not running..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We previously had several campaigns running successfully, had them paused for about a month and decided to start running our highest performing campaign again yesterday. Campaign is enabled, keywords and ad groups are eligible, ads are approved, card is attached to account and working, nothing has been changed from when campaigns were working except that we changed the budget from 0 to more so that it will run.

So why does it seem that my ads aren't running at all? 0 clicks or even impressions today - we don't have the top bid on our keywords but we still used to get plenty compared to that. I used the Ad Preview/Diagnosis tool as well and it said "No, your ad is not showing for the keyword _______; We currently can't determine why your ad isn't showing." ??? If the Diagnosis tool can't tell me what is wrong, hopefully someone here has some insight into what I am overlooking? I know there was an approval period when we first started our campaigns/ads etc. but I don't know that that applies if everything already was approved and even already has a status of "Approved"... should I just wait a day or so and hope it starts working?

Thanks so much to anyone who can help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Becky B,

If everything is fine at your end, I would recommend you to contact AdWords support.

Though you can use 1st position bid for any of the keyword or adding a keyword in BMM to test. Impressions might get updated in the UI in 2-3 hours. If so then increase the bids and if not, contact the support team.

You can call at: +1-844-756-8495
9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Wait for upto 24 hours to see any statistics in your Campaign.

Thanks,

Aslam

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Did the ads ever start showing again?