AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Errors on the "Create effective text ads" academy page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Just wanted to point out what seem to be errors linked to the "Create effective text ads" academy page. The "5 tips" video autostarts at 0.48 in the middle of a word and the closed captioning seems to be missing a section between 0.34 and 0.47 when the video is viewed on youtube. This part is linked to in the video description on youtube but the text is not aligned with the video. It also autostops at 2.57 before the end of the video. The second video also autostarts, but seems to be doing so to avoid repetition. It is also missing the standard play/pause/timeline/watch on youtube bar.

Anyway, all that to say that these seem like errors as they seem to detract from the clarity of the message and there is a lack of consistency with how the videos are presented throughout the academy pages.

Thanks,

Nick

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nick O
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nick O,

Thanks for your message. The video is now verified as working correctly. If you still have issues, please clear your web browser cache, log out... then log back in and resume.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for getting back to me and having the start times verified. I'm still seeing a disparity between the speech and closed captioning on the video, but I guess it's probably on purpose.

Thanks again,

Nick