AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Error An ad isn’t showing now. This keyword is eligible to run ads. Ad showing in search results?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I'm trying to get my ads to show and it's saying they're eligible however it also says "Error An ad isn't showing now".

How can I get my ad to show?

I've checked the dates and the campaign is set to run from today.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nathan H
July

Error An ad isn’t showing now. This keyword is eligible to run ads. Ad showing in search results?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @nathan h,

Have you used the Ad preview tool to check real time status of the ads and the reason for not triggering the ads?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nathan H
July

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @nathan h,

Have you used the Ad preview tool to check real time status of the ads and the reason for not triggering the ads?

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Archit 

It says "Your ad is showing" in there but when I go to keywords > eligible it says "An ad isn’t showing now". Does that mean it is or isn't showing?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

If the Ad preview tool stating that it is showing then everything is fine.

Cross check your stats(clicks, impressions) in the AdWords UI.

Regards