AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Entire account under review with just one change

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am in favor of Google monitoring for false and deceptive ads. We added a single campaign to a client account, it went under review, then was approved a little over 24 hours later. We then added additional campaigns, with no changes to the already approved campaign - the ENTIRE account was once again put under review.

Have never had this happen before.  Why would the entire account go under review and not just the new campaigns?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Entire account under review with just one change

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This could happen. Pls share website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I'd also suggest getting in touch with the support team if the issue is unresolved in the next 2-3 days.

Cheers,
Vineesh..

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you MosheTLV, Unable to post a URL publically at this point.
Google has been very finicky with this account. It is for a Tax firm and I believe there is a great deal of sensitivity to legitimate claims regarding advertising in this vertical.
We have found that after 3 days many of the ads have been approved, however about 35% of the ads are disapproved - [Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code. The ad uses the same root domain as where it leads to - No Re-direct. The page has been 100% available.

A review process as lengthy and fickle as this may for this client may mean PPC is not feasible.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Vineesh - We have a rep and have reached out, however many times the people who are hands on in this community come up with real world solutions far quicker. Cheers.