AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Entire account under review with just one change

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am in favor of Google monitoring for false and deceptive ads. We added a single campaign to a client account, it went under review, then was approved a little over 24 hours later. We then added additional campaigns, with no changes to the already approved campaign - the ENTIRE account was once again put under review.

Have never had this happen before.  Why would the entire account go under review and not just the new campaigns?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Entire account under review with just one change

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This could happen. Pls share website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I'd also suggest getting in touch with the support team if the issue is unresolved in the next 2-3 days.

Cheers,
Vineesh..

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you MosheTLV, Unable to post a URL publically at this point.
Google has been very finicky with this account. It is for a Tax firm and I believe there is a great deal of sensitivity to legitimate claims regarding advertising in this vertical.
We have found that after 3 days many of the ads have been approved, however about 35% of the ads are disapproved - [Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code. The ad uses the same root domain as where it leads to - No Re-direct. The page has been 100% available.

A review process as lengthy and fickle as this may for this client may mean PPC is not feasible.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you Vineesh - We have a rep and have reached out, however many times the people who are hands on in this community come up with real world solutions far quicker. Cheers.