AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Ebay Store

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I advertise my ebay store on adwords? I keep submitting it but it gets disapproved

4 Expert replyverified_user

Hey Paul, According to me, You can promote Individual au...

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Paul,

According to me, You can promote Individual auction and Listing on adwords. I'm not sure with the stores.

If your product listing becomes disapproved, the technical contact in your account will receive a notification with a detailed description of the violation and instructions on how to fix them. Please follow the instructions in the email and re-submit your product listing for review.

Re: Ebay Store

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hey Paul,

As Kandarp explained, you should be able to promote your products on eBay using AdWords (the system doesn't monitor for trademarks in Display URLs - so you can direct your ads to eBay).

When you hover over the 'disapproved' status in your Ads tab, what does the message say?  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Paul,

In addition to what has been said above, I would like to add my perspective that until and unless you are not violating AdWords policies, you should be good to go with AdWords.

If you go to Ads Tab, click on customize columns and add Policy details from Attributes. This would give you better idea of which policy is in violation.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
be certain the campaign type is not a shopping-campaign (product-listing-ad).

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@Paul A Yes you can advertise your eBay store via Ad Words but you can't choose the campaign type as Shopping. You may choose either search network or display and search network campaign setting.  I have already optimized my eBay store on AdWords with search network campaign setting.

Best Regard,

Om Thakur

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.