AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic display ads feeds for Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I uploaded my website feed in Shared Library > Business Data because I wanted to use this feed in dynamic re-marketing campaign. But unfortunately my feed was still pending since month ago an some feed links were Disapproved by Google but rest of all are "Pending Review". Now I remake and uploaded new feed with upto 2000 products since last week but still my feed is not approved yet.

What should I do now? how can I contact with Google to report this pending issues? I'm fed up to use my old products feed in dynamic re-marketing campaign.

Please help anyone.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic display ads feeds for Remarketing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having this difficulty with your website feed. It does sound like something you'll need to contact Google about.

This resource lists the options you have for contacting Google about your problem: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206

I hope that helps!

John

Re: Dynamic display ads feeds for Remarketing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your given link is working but it redirects me to Google's page (Tab) The best way to get support.

I still can't contact in Google's Email and Live Chat.