AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Search Ad approved but No Impressions for my dynamic ad.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi..Please help.. I had setup a dynamic search ad for my website for all pages. Now it's been two days but why I could not see any impressions? The ad has been approved but no impressions are shown. I am also getting enough traffic per day on my website. Kindly suggest whether I have missed something.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Search Ad approved but No Impressions for my dynamic ad.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Harshal,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

DSA Campaigns do not receive the Traffic because of following reasons:-

1.) If your Ad Target is small section of your website(Narrow targeting)
2.)Negative keyword:-You can compare your negative keywords from your Keywords tab with pages on your website that you want to include for your Dynamic Search Ad campaigns.
3.) Dynamic ad target exclusions:-If a customer uses a search phrase that could have been matched with a page from your website that's in a dynamic ad target exclusion, that customer won't see your ad.
4.) If your website mostly includes flash content or images, then your Dynamic Search Ads might not get traffic.

5.) If people are required to log in to access pages on your website, then your Dynamic Search Ads might not get traffic.

6.) Google's organic search index of your website could index very few landing pages, which means the Dynamic Search Ads system might not have enough content from your website domain to target your ads to searches.

Please read the Link for more information.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Dynamic Search Ad approved but No Impressions for my dynamic ad.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.