AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Dynamic Destination url for ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have multicountry different campaigns on subdomains like a.abc.com, b.bca.com so on..after giving destination url to my ads should i give destination urls to all my keywords in adgroups too ??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dynamic Destination url for ads

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Isha,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Could you let us know more about the account structure? I'd say it is a good idea to create one campaign per target country to be able to allocate a dedicated budget and also for the ease of managing it. Bu doing so, you'd also be able to use country specific destination URLs in ads. Do let us know if you're considering a single campaign for some reason, so we can work on alternatives.

Good luck,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sumanth
Thanks for the reply

destination urls which are already on subdomains. Will it work for a user search query .

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Isha,

Could you let us know what's the objective? If you have country based campaigns, keyword destination URLs aren't required, as you can use the respective sub domain as the ad's destination URL. Are you trying to use value track parameters to capture the search query that triggered the ad?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar