AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate of my website on Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good afternoon,

I've got an issue with a competitor who duplicated our website, then added it on adwords. We are on adwords as well.

The competitor's version is almost verbatim except for the phone number and address.

Now this competitor is submitting DMCA takedown on our ads.

I've submitted a DMCA to Google Search (has been accepted, so this is done with.), called Adwords support who passed the information on, I've submitted another DMCA compaint to Adwords as well. Is there anything else I have to do ? Is there anyway to speed the process up? My competitor seems to have a fast way to do it as different campaigns of my account keep dropping every few hours then I have to edit one letter in my ads to get them back online.

Thank you for your help,

Kevin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Duplicate of my website on Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I think that the only avenue to pursue in this case, is a legal one. 

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’