AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Double serving questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi people

I reported a company double serving ads about three days ago via phone.

How long does it take for them to investigate it?

The websites are identical with different urls and colours. The address and compliance numbers for the niche the company operates in are the same both listed at the bottom of the website.

I consult for a smaller company in the same market with a limited budget and it has seriously affected them.
I have the screen shots etc to prove the double serving.

Any suggestions or advice?

By the way it's the third most expensive Ppc market to be in the UK
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Double serving questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
The process of verifying double serving does take Google some time.
If you don't see a change after 3 weeks. Resubmit the form.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The double serving that I reported is still going on. The first two results are of the same company. Even on a mobile they take up the top two spots.

[IMG]http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae323/so1o10/a5eb24fa-7255-4375-bc3c-2e400d3df268.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Well... Indeed, they  are very busy there; 

Many violations,  and many  advertisers complaints, and the line is long... :smileysurprised:

When did you submit the report? Double serving violation complaint  is a long process...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I reported them three weeks ago. It is so frustrating. The company concerned is now triple serving. Please see the link and read at the bottom of the page. Partner companies with the other two I reported earlier.
http://www.moneyextra.com/debt/bankruptcy-advice/

Why is nothing being done? I have spoken to three people at google and they agreed with me about the double serving and said they would report it internally. I even pointed all the evidence it's the same company. Google just wants to make money. If it doesn't stick to its own policy what's the point?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What do i do to resolve this issue? I have complained so many time, will google just allow them to get away with this so they can pocket more money?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can anyone help with this issue?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Well... Then, Google most likely concluded that this is not double serving. (How did you conclude that this is the same business entity?)