AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Double serving being ignored

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone help me add some weight to my complaint on double serving by a competitor. I've gone the normal route and reported with screenshots. No action has been taken by Google and I'm exasperated as I'm spending a fortune on ads!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Double serving being ignored

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Richard T,
I am going to make sure that the AdWords team has looked into this for you. The Community Team do not have access to this information, but I will escalate it to someone for you.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We're going through the same thing since the changeover on 9/1 for PLAs. Advertisers are going on 2 weeks now listing products as single piece prices when they only sell by the crate in direct violation of the google policies. Nothing is being done. Another company is advertising all of their products multiple times with inane options, it would be like selling a book with the advertisement for one being with the book facing forward in the package, and the other ad being for the book shipped upside down. Yet they're allowing that too.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

No news on this yet. Any suggestions?

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager, per our Community Posting Guidelines.