AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Double Serving Policy Violations..

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Original Message Edited since no longer relevant

update here, it seems this client is violating double serving policy. having an another website (same business with different url on different CC) but it is double serving policy violating. he just told me he had another account running for one month back to increase conversions.

Now I just want to know do he stands a chance if he close the other account and continue with this one only? is there a possibility of this or he is gone forever from adwords?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tabish

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to know what is violating when no one tells you :)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Tabish,

If I am not mistaken your client account is suspended because of billing related problems. Let me know if that's not the case here.

Based on this fact, I would like to ask you whether you or your client were running mulitple accounts for this similar business or not?

Did you ever redeem some promo code which was actually not meant for your account due to many reasons and you got the suspension email from Google?

Let us know about this so that we can further provide more insights.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Pankaj,

Thanks for writing back, the client is new for me so cant really say about the background history(as long as what he tells me,he is clean), however it seems in account it says billing suspension error, but in reply from support they are telling me policy violation. Also account did spend around 4800$ in first month with no voucher.

I just want to nail down the reason either if its something client did before(un fair play) or if its the website which is violating some policy( so we can fix it)

I will appreciate if someone can also look into website and can see if its violating any policy which i am unable to point out.

Thanks

edited

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

edited

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

hi

update here, it seems this client is violating double serving policy. having an another website (same business with different url on different CC) but it is double serving policy violating. he just told me he had another account running for one month back to increase conversions. OK i just want to know do he stands a chance if he close the other account and continue with this one only? is there a possibility of this

Re: Double Serving Policy Violations..

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

anyone with a thought?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello again,

@tabish wrote:

hi

update here, it seems this client is violating double serving policy. having an another website (same business with different url on different CC) but it is double serving policy violating. he just told me he had another account running for one month back to increase conversions. OK i just want to know do he stands a chance if he close the other account and continue with this one only? is there a possibility of this

If it's a violation of Double Serving Policy (http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2600168), I don't think that there's much left now Smiley Sad

Google is very particular about the policies and want the advertisers to abide them strictly. 

However, I am not Google, so if you want to ask Adwords support again, you are most welcome to do so.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand that policies need to be met, but i have also seen (even with my clients) having second chance for certain policies, so was just wondering if this policy is one of them. Usually after first lesson, they dont violate next time ever Smiley Happy