AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Double Ad Serving - Violation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are getting very frustrated with our competition being able to double ad serve on Google without any ramifications.  We have reported this to Google for quite some time, and have yet to see any change.  We have submitted clear & cut evidence that LDProducts and their co-brands (4Inkjets.com, 123inkjets.com, InkCartridges.com, and SimplyInk.com) are violating this double ad serving policy.

Google states "To comply with this policy, advertisers should avoid running ads from different accounts on the same or similar keywords that point to the same or similar websites. Violations of this policy occur when multiple websites share Common Ownership (defined below), plus when two or more of the following factors are present:"

Common ownership - Yes, all registered to same parent company LD Products.

Brands - All websites are offering the "LD Products" branded ink cartridges.

Pricing - All of the prices are within 25% or less of each other.

Customer Experience - Really nothing different at all besides a few layout changes.

Us, along with other competitors have submitted for Google to take action on this advertiser, and it seems that our requests are being ignored.  I know Google is not allowed to release any information on cases such as these, but it has been too long. LD Products is creating an unfair ads marketplace on the Google network, allowing them to control key strategic positions, and bid accordingly.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Double Ad Serving - Violation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
How did you submit the complaint?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello MosheTLV, we have submitted it through 3 of our account reps through out the years, as well as submitting the complaint multiple times through the appropriate channel here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378

I have lots more evidence regarding this case, and can provide for you if needed.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please report using this portal;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Looks like the same link we have been submitting through for quite some time, no?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Since you have no specific dates / records - pls. resubmit. It could take a while untile Google concludes all checks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for taking the time to reply Moshe, but we have submitted specific dates / records for over a year now. I have a lot more specifics, but would rather not post them publicly. I can provide you all this information privately upon request.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have resubmitted once again. I have also contacted you privately...I apologize if this is not the correct way to go about it, but this has been going on for too long.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
This is a public forum for sharing and collaboration about Adwords. If you have Information which you cannot disclose - please contact Adwords CS directly.
Do remember that we are volunteers here. We do not work at Google, hence we cannot access any Adwords accounts.