AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Don't understand why my ad is disapproved

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

I don't get it but more importantly, how do I fix it?

My status says site suspended:

Ad showing now?
No

This ad is not eligible to run on the search network.
Ad tested with:
Keyword:Location:
Edit
Place name Coordinates
Targeted locations:

Reach

Remove all
All countries and territories - add a location to refine your targeting

Excluded locations

Reach

Remove all

For example, a country, city, region or postcode.

Due to advertising regulations and laws of the People's Republic of China, you may be asked to provide certificates and licences if you are advertising certain categories of products in China. Learn more.
Latitude Longitude

Test again

Reasons
  • The ad group this ad belongs to has no active keywords.
  • This ad is not running because it points to a URL that has been suspended for site policy. Please review our landing page policies and make the appropriate updates to your website to start triggering this ad again.

My ad reads:

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Don't understand why my ad is disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, I'm not sure what the majority of your post is showing, but the Ad itself offers two clues.

Firstly, the URL you're displaying doesn't have the same domain as the final landing page, which would cause the Ad itself to be suspended.  Secondly, I believe the site itself may be in violation of the "Get Rich Quick" policies, details of which are below:

More about the User Safety Policy

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits