AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Does the Suspension team work during Weekend?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a very serious issue. I am certified Google Partner and one of my best clients (budget 2k per day) got suspended because of a "site not working" issue. Policy team finally told me (through telephone) that there is not something wrong and they noted down my case as solved. They also told me to wait until someone from Suspension Team makes the ads running again during the next hours.

Now it is Friday. I cannot afford to loose weekend. Does you suspension team work during Weekend?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does the Suspension team work during Weekend?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Nope; Policy, as other support channels do not work during weekends. (BTW; Policy does not communicate with users / advertisers. Only support reps communicate with the Policy team.)
"Site not working" usually hints an issue with the business model or the content of the site;
If you share the site URL, we can could have a look;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the url: http://goo.gl/0Pplkx

The same Website is actually running high budget campaigns for 3 years at least. Nothing changed and ads suddenly stopped running. You can check by yourself that nothing is wrong. All ads are targetting the home page and there is not any availability problem generally speaking. We have managed millions of dollars during the last few years and we are Google Partners. I just thought we deserved a more personalized and quick response from the support team. We are not swindlers.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hmm... Interesting.....
Is the site accessible from all locations? Do you block access from certain countries?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes my friend, website is accessible from everywhere. There are many kinds of software indicating that website is running smoothly: https://www.uptrends.com/tools/uptime

There are no specific firewall rules or anything and it is hosted on a dedicated server in iomart, one of the best datacenters in Europe.

I am really disappointed by the Google Adwords team. They confronted me as a regular annoying client.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Nothing much to do during the weekend. Please keep us posted.

In terms of the Policy - all advertisers are  treated the same.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, this is the exact problem. Someone who is a certified partner handling millions of dollars in campaigns is supposed to have a more personalized approach comparing to someone regular client spending 1 dollar per day. Otherwise the only reason we maintain the google partnership badge is for cosmetic reasons.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Well... I respectfully disagree.
There are some benefits of being a Google Partner. (We could argue about the level / extent of those...). But priority in a Policy review or access to Policy team during the weekends, is NOT one of them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I informed them on Thursday Morning. 2 whole days passed and one weekend is going to pass. Is this a premium support service for Google Partners from the biggest company in the world? If you acquire a web server from an average datacenter, you will get support 24/7/365 and you will have an SLA service for a quick response during 30 minutes timeframe (in many cases you will get a human response during the first 5 minutes). This service starts from 200 dollars per month. Google in my account earns 200 dollars per hour.

Couldn't Google afford a premium support service for such simple cases and for customers spending such amounts of money? I hope you get the idea.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Furthermore, i do not need the real-life seminars or the coupons or the tutorials. I only need effective and immediate support. This is what i call "business". All the rest are referring to B2C services and not crucial B2B services.